Use Case

Financial Industry - Efficient and Effective Document Data Extraction

Process financial statements, bank statements and other documents more efficiently and with a low error rate

Create Analyses and Reports Faster

A large portion of the financial industry is devoted to writing and reading financial documents. It is often the case that clients need documents and data processed swiftly, with minimal errors. While it is not so much a revelation that manually extracting data poses the risk of errors occurring, not to mention the prolonged workflow, there happens to be a simple solution. Turicode's machine learning system helps you tackle these issues by extracting, processing, and analyzing data from a large scope of document types. 

Use Case: Society for Art History in Switzerland

Learn more about how the Society for Art History in Switzerland extracted the content from a book series with 137 volumes

logo_de | acodis

 

Start your Document Digitization Journey

Working with Machine Learning doesn't have to be complicated, not anymore, at least.
Our process can be split up into three simple steps:

1
Upload Samples

Use the Contact Form to give us a first impression of your document extraction objectives

2
Free Document Audit

Convince yourself with an easy-to-follow Demo. Your queries are given our fullest attention

3
Test the Setup

Turicode tests 80% of your document samples, giving the remaining 20% a robust evaluation for you to examine against your desired results

left-quote Created with Sketch.

In Turicode, we found the right partner for our data extraction POC. The ML technology enabled us to extract surprisingly accurate components of complex insurance policies. This will enable us to increase the quality of our customers' coverages in the future and make internal processes more efficient.

Logo_Funk | acodis

 

Max Keller_Funk | acodis
Max Keller
Lead Funk RiskLab

The Advantages of Automated Data Processing Are Countless

Here are four examples

Different Layouts

Process a wide scope of document types effortlessly

Different Layouts

No language barriers: It operates seamlessly in various languages

Augments Value

Time and cost savings can free up new resources for you and your team

Effortless Accessibility

The Machine Learning system stores data in a well-structured and easily-manageable way

Banner_GSK | acodis
Bringing Historic Monuments into the Digital Age

Learn more about how the Society for Art History in Switzerland extracted the content from a book series with 137 volumes

Nothing replaces a conversation

We are looking forward to talking to you.
CONTACT US